- Review real projects they have worked on and experience the live website, take the time to look through their work.
- Don’t trust screenshots of homepages or web theme mockups of design work for unlikely brands
- The design portfolio must has the good work samples featured inside the visual design. Pay attention to the combination of typography, layout and photography. The design portfolio must has the good work samples featured inside the visual design. Pay attention to the combination of typography, layout and photography. If a web design company portfolio can demonstrate a keen sense of typography, then they can design almost anything.
- Look at the portfolio’s web page source code. Bad web design company don’t do well on page title and meta tags.
- Check on the portfolio website URL structure, Check on the portfolio website URL structure, URLs should be simple, compelling, and relevant in order for users and search engines to understand them.
16 Tips For Choosing A Web Design Company – One of the hardest things for many business owners is launching a new website. There’s a lot of important things to consider when choosing a web design company to market your business.
How we can evaluate Designer Portfolios – Hiring designers is one of the most difficult tasks for non-technical business people to do. Many companies need help improving their website or designing marketing and sales collateral — making this a critical task if you want to hire the best designers you can.